A QUALIFIED TEAM
PREVENTIVE SERVICE PROGRAMS
Our qualified team in preventive service uses methodology steps, inspection processes and equipment at the cutting edge of technology to rectify the shortcomings of your installations. Supported by a fleet of trucks, our technicians are qualified to answer all your requests in food, pharmaceutical, packaging, bottling and related operational areas. Trio Pac is able to meet the CNESST requirements, to maintain your equipment while avoiding shutdown, to implementing actions from an analysis of the condition of your equipment, as well as helping you strategically in procurement planning for spare parts.
Our preventive service programs are offered “à la carte” or turnkey!
ANALYSIS & EVALUATION OF YOUR EQUIPMENT CONDITION
- Inspection procedure (checklist)
- Equipment in conformity with the regulations and laws: Motor and reducer, bearing, components wear and others analysis
- Includes a list of corrective and preventive actions to your installations
PLANNING STRATEGY FOR MAINTENANCE
- Technicians’ roles and responsibilities in prevention includes all maintenance, repairs and modifications
- Parts restoration and reconditioning of machinery components
- Maintenance, cleaning, parts replacement
- Maximization equipment service life
- How to avoid unplanned downtime, failures
- Control operations Frequency
- Part Replacement Frequency
INVENTORY MANAGEMENT *
- Replacement parts
- Inventory control
- Review procurement practices
* The Inventory Management Program, a turn-key formula offering, among other things, an analysis of your equipment condition allowing you strategic planning for spare parts supported by the Trio Pac 24/7 mobile emergency team.
Note : Customers enrolled in the program must buy the recommended parts kit specific to their installation in order to facilitate rapid repair to avoid delivery delays. Our proven system also includes renewal parts sent automatically to you without re-order them or stopping your production lines. Under Annual Contract Only.
- Safety Guidelines
- Long-term optimization of equipment
- Maintenance operation
- Replacing parts
- Equipment settings