100 BOTTLES PER MINUTEBi-flow accumulating tables are used to accumulate products on al line allowing stopping a machine such as a labeller without stopping the line.
Bi-flow accumulating tables are used to accumulate products on al line allowing stopping a machine such as a labeller without stopping the line. Mainly used for round plastic bottles with line speeds at up to 100 bottles per minute.
When the line stops after the table, product will overflow on the side belts and starts recirculating gently around on the whole length of the table.. When the upstream line starts moving, product will be redirect on the line. Accumulation and realignment are done naturally. No controls or activated devices are required to control the accumulation process.
- Full stainless steel construction.
- Two variable speed motor
- Standard width; 36”, 48” and 60”
- Standard lengths; 3ft, 4ft, 5ft, 6ft and 8ft
- Center chain widths; 3¼”, 4” and 4½”
- Other widths and lengths are available to match your application.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.