10-Curve Plastic Conveyor
Curve Plastic Conveyor
STAINLESS STEEL CONVEYORWidely used as packaging and bottling conveyors for carrying glass, plastic, paper and metal containers. Plastic radius belt brings all the required flexibility to achieve your conveyor projects.
Plastic Belt Conveyor (Curve)
Plastic curve belt brings all the required flexibility to achieve your conveyor projects.
Radius plastic belt
Interlocked modules can slide one into the other allowing the belt to collapse into the turn making it possible to add curved section into the same conveyor.
While the belt negotiate a curve it adds a lot of friction and creates pitch points so the designers at Trio Pac came up with a conveyor model specially designed for the radius plastic belt using a gravity take-up system to control belt tension and special guides that eliminate pinch points.
ZERO TANGENT radius plastic belt (ZTR)
Conveyor has no straight section before or after the curve. Conveyor construction reduces maintenance and cost, and eliminates belt mistracking
- Designed for the INTRALOX S2100 ZTR belt curve
- Inside radius, 600mm
- Belt widths; 200mm, 400mm, 600mm, 800mm and 1000mm
- Constant inner radius no matter the belt width
- Eliminate need for straight belt before and after the curve
- Reduced footprint
- Maintain product orientation
- Flat top construction eliminates catch points
- Improves safety
- Manages difficult to handle packages, heavier loads and higher speeds
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.